The information we collect
The personal information you need to provide and the reasons why you are required to provide it will be clear to you at the time we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, message content and / or attachments that you can send us, and any other information you choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Securing, managing and maintaining our website
- Improving, personalizing and expanding our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Development of new products, services, functions and functionalities
- Communicate with us, either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send us emails – Find and prevent fraud
The MeridianPeru follows the standard procedure for using log files. These files record visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and part of the hosting service analytics. The data collected in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, reference / exit pages, and possible number of clicks. They are not associated with any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the website, track user movements on the website and collect demographic data.
Cookies and web beacons
Google DoubleClick DART cookie
GDPR data protection rights
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user has the right to the following:
- Right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to Correction – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to request that we supplement information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to delete – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to limit processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to the processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that the data we collect be transferred to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions. If you submit a request, we have a month to respond. If you want to exercise any of these rights, contact us.
Information about children
Another part of our priority is to add protection to children as they use the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in and / or monitor and lead their online activities. The MeridianPeru does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information that may identify children under the age of 13. If you think that your child has provided such information on our website, we strongly recommend that you contact us immediately and we will do our best to remove such information from our records immediately.